Aging is inevitable. We start to age when we first come to this world. We can’t stop aging but we can prevent premature aging due to the external causes determined by our health and lifestyle. We wear sunscreen to protect the UV rays from damaging our skin. Besides the UV rays from the sun, fluorescent light bulbs also emit UV radiation, further exposing our skin to potential damage and premature aging while at the office. Here are some tips to prevent premature aging while at office:
- Take short breaks to look away from the screen and look at a distant object.
- Get up from your seat and move around. This helps to maintain better blood circulation of your body
- Do some stretching exercise after every 45 minutes. You can stretch your neck by looking at the ceiling, to the left, to the right and hold for 20 seconds.
- Get an anti-glare screen protector that covers your computer monitor to reduce the UV radiation exposure
- Wear sunscreen daily
- Use skincare products with anti-oxidants and also, eat food that are rich in anti-oxidants
- Drink plenty of water
- While in the office, apply moisturiser or hydrating mist on your face and hands periodically.