[Product Review]: Exuviance Purifying Cleanser Gel
When I was first introduced to Exuviance, I thought that it would be “another skincare brand”. All along, I’ve been using the “B” brand from France and didn’t have this thought of trying new brand. So, when I was given the sample sachet for the cleanser gel, I was like “okay, no harm trying right?”
The skincare products from Exuviance are clinically proven products used to work gently on skin surface and penetrate deep into skin layers. Formulated with glycolic acid (AHA) and gluconolactone (PHA), this anti-aging cleanser is able to deep cleanse and remove make-up, dirt and surface oils and impurities without altering the skin’s natural moisture balance. It is dermatologist and allergy proven. It is suitable for all skin type including sensitive skin.
Benefits of AHA:
– Softening of fine lines and diminution of coarse lines from sun damaged
– Increasing smoothness in skin texture
– Improving skin texture due to acne scars
– Lightening of pigmentation irregularities
– Increasing radiance of skin
– Minimizing pore sizes
Before pumping the cleansing gel out, I make sure that my hand is a little damped. This is because I can lather the cleansing gel for easy application. Apply product onto fingertips (it comes in fresh aqua color.) and massage onto face and neck using an upward circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, and pat dry.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Gluconolactone, Polyquaternium-10, Benzophenone-4, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).
How I feel after the wash:
As compared to the other facial products I have been using, I find that Exuviance Purifying Cleanser Gel gives me the feel of “my face is really being cleansed”. I felt that my face is smoother and my face doesn’t feel irritated or dry. It gently and effectively washes away most makeup or left over makeup from pre-cleanse and removes the excess oil on my face that was built up during the day. This product is just good enough for me to say bye to my usual skincare – “B” brand. This 212ml bottle lasted me for more than half a year.
Other available cleaners from Exuviance are:
1) Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Crème soap-free cleanser. It is highly moisturizing and ideal for dry or sensitive skin.
2) Exuviance Age Reverse BioActiv Wash, suitable for all skin types.
3) Exuviance OptiLight Daily Prep, suitable for all skin types, ethnicities and tones.
4) Exuviance Clarifying Facial Cleanser, suitable on oily/acne prone skin.